Utilizing our unique
Remote Approach software, we are able to fix over 98% of our
We now support
Microsoft Vistaâ and
Call us today to setup
an appointment at 888-896-9662!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is WOMCS?
What if you can't fix my computer remotely?
- You will not be charged if we are unable to provide a solution to your
computer needs. Although it is rare, there are computer problems that we
simply can't fix because we are not physically at your computer. However,
we will consult with you regarding the problem and give you tips for
getting the correct service from your local computer repair shop, all at
What type of computer problems can you fix?
- We provide complete business systems support including networking,
email systems, security, data backup, data recovery, server setup, and
system maintenance for all workstations and server.
- All problems related to system and application error messages.
- Virus detection, prevention and removal.
- Excessive popups, Internet Explorer problems including inappropriate
websites coming up.
- Spyware, malware, adware, programs and icons that appear without
having been installed by you.
- Email solutions for all email issues.
- Remote diagnostics of computer hardware components.
- Problems related to malfunctions of Microsoftâ
Windowsâ Operating Systems family
components and software applications.
- Performance optimization, recommendations on upgrades/updates, system
- Repairs for DLL and other Windowsâ
- Provide updates for Device Drivers and remove conflicts.
- Provide updates for BIOS related issues.
- Printers, Scanners, Digital Cameras, and other peripherals.
What are your regular business hours?
- Our regular business hours are from 8am - 8pm EST. Monday thru
- We will make every effort to schedule service for another time if you
are unavailable during our regular business hours. Just leave us a message
and we will return your call to schedule a time that will suit you!
What other services do you provide?
- We provide many specialized services and training on various computer
related tasks. Please call or email us to discuss your specific computer related needs.
- We can do a security check-up on your computer and even provide you a
secure, password protected location on your own computer to keep important
documents, account numbers, passwords, etc.
- We can help you setup a backup routine for all your important
information in the event you have a serious computer failure, fire, flood,
Who will be working on my computer?
- The technician working for WordOfMouthComputerService is Taylor
Seward. Taylor has been repairing computers since 1989. He holds a
Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University as well as numerous
computer related certifications including
CCA. Taylor worked five years for General Electric as a computer
systems analyst where he managed and repaired over 200 computer servers
located around the world. He also received GE's
Six Sigma certification originally developed by Motorola. Taylor left
GE in 2002 to start WordOfMouthComputerService. He developed the "Screen
Sharing" software used by WordOfMouthComputerService and created this website.
What are the minimum system requirements to use your service?
- Any Windowsâ Operating System.
We now support Microsoft Windows 7â
- Recommended internet connections are Cable, DSL, Wireless, and LAN
Can you provide service on Macintosh (MAC) computers?
- Our current software is not compatible with Macintosh computers.
- We plan to add Macintosh compatibility in the future.
Will you be able to access my computer without my permission?
- No! You have to install our software to initiate a "Screen Sharing"
session. Before the "Screen Sharing" session ends, our technician will
initiate an uninstall of our "Screen Sharing" software. This will
automatically end the "Screen Sharing" session and completely
uninstall the software. You must install our software again to initiate
future "Screen Sharing" sessions.
Can you access files on my computer?
- We will have the same access to your files as a technician would that
came to your home or place of business. We take customer privacy VERY